Your Home Sold Guaranteed Realty - Rudy Lira Kusuma Real Estate Team

Rudy L. Kusuma
Rudy L. Kusuma
DRE# 01820322

How Long Will It Take to Sell a Home in Pasadena?

One of the worst things that can happen if you try to sell a home in Pasadena is watching it sit unsold. Waiting for months without so much as a nibble from an interested and legitimate home buyer. Every home seller fears the idea that their home might be listed on the market without selling. So, it’s important to work with an experienced realtor who can keep you well-informed throughout the whole home selling process.

If you’re selling a home in Pasadena, be sure that you have a clear understanding of the real estate market. You also need to know your home’s current value. That will help determine a reasonable asking price. You’ll also be able to negotiate a selling price that is as close as possible to your original price. Our team at Your Home Sold Guaranteed Realty – The Rudy Lira Kusuma Real Estate Team can help. We’re offering you a FREE home evaluation to help you with this step.

The next step is working diligently to make sure that your home is as attractive as possible. You want potential home buyers to love it. Our team will help ensure homebuyers see your listing and feel compelled to take a tour. With Rudy and our team, you can relax. Rest assured that you will sell a home in Pasadena quickly and for top dollar!

Rudy’s Experienced Realtors Will Sell a Home in Pasadena Quickly

On average, about 40% of homes for sale will be sold within the first month of being listed. It’s not a bad average, but that means more than half of the homes listed do not sell. The other 60% will unfortunately remain on the real estate market for many months. It is not until significant price adjustments are made that a home will eventually sell. 

Many factors other than the price contribute to a home’s ability to sell quickly. These include the condition of the home, its location, and the current state of the real estate market. Each one plays a role in the price for which you can sell a home in Pasadena.

Use Our FREE Home Evaluation and Time Selling Analysis 

Sell a home in Pasadena quickly and for top dollar by working with Rudy Lira Kusuma’s real estate team! Our realtors at Your Home Sold Guaranteed Realty – The Rudy Lira Kusuma Real Estate Team understand the importance of your home in Pasadena and being able to sell it quickly. To help you in the home selling process, we are offering you access to a FREE home evaluation and selling time analysis through our website.

Just give us your address with a brief description of the home, and we can get started with the evaluation. Our system will then conduct a thorough comparative market analysis by searching the database for similar homes listed or sold in your area. Using the most current market data, we can then work with you to determine how much your home might sell for as well as the length of time it will take to sell should you decide to list it. 

What’s even better? There is no cost or obligation to sell a home in Pasadena with us when you take advantage of our home evaluation and time selling analysis. We are happy to help you understand the home selling process and give you the resources you need to make well-informed decisions for yourself and your family. Just give us a call at 626-789-0159 or fill out the form below with the requested information to get your FREE home evaluation and selling time analysis. We look forward to hearing from you and helping you sell a home in Pasadena!

Contact with Address

Phone Preference
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.